- 8 Game Regular Season
- 2-25 Minute Run-time Halves
- 5-Minute warm-up
- Non-Check | Non-Fight League
- Players are expected to wear the same protective equipment that they wear during their regular season of play.
- Every player is entitled to an equal amount of playing time.
- Any tied, or 1-goal games will move to stop time for the remaining 2 minutes of the game.
- Regular season games CAN end in a tie after 3-man shoot out.
- Shoot outs during regular season. NEW 2019
- NO Timeouts during the regular season.
- Tag up off sides and standard icings are in effect
- Clock Stoppages – NEW 2019
- Necessary referee deliberation
Player Stat Format
- 1pt for a goal.
- 1pt for an assist.
3-2-1-0 European Rules
- 3-pts Regulation Win
- 2-pts Shootout Win
- 1-pt Shootout Loss
- 0-pts Regulation Loss
If teams are tied in the standings, the following tie breaking rules will apply, in order:
- Head to Head. Results in the games played between the tied teams.
- Goal Differential. Goals for minus goals against in all games played.
- Fewest goals allowed for all games played
Playoffs & Finals
- Week 9. Single elimination playoff format. 1-seed vs 4-seed. 2-seed vs 3-seed.
- Each Team is granted (1) :30 second timeout.
- If tied a 3-man shootout will follow.